Friday (7/1) @ 10pm
This excellent group of funky performers has developed a unique blend of psychedelic southern rock and western folk-country that has delighted audiences across the country. We’re excited to bring them to the stage to get your feet stomping.
Kimberly Dunn is widely known for her powerful, yet “spunky” musical performances. Her friendly personality shines through the positive and playful nature of her lyrics, so you’ll be hooked once you hear her start strumming the guitar. We’re super glad we can host her for a night on the Saloon stage before she rocks the MusicFest on Saturday.
Saturday (7/2) @ 11am (ALL DAY):
Stanley Sawtooh Mountain MusicFest: Round 2
We can’t wait to continue the MusicFest celebration with Round 2 this Saturday! The list of some of the most incredible bands Stanley, Idaho has ever seen continues with another excellent lineup that features some super special female performers. This is an all-day event that will pack an incredible amount of entertainment onto a single stage over several hours. Bands include:
- Suzy Bogguss’ incredible lyrics and soulful vocals skillfully weave into classic country sounds for a musical experience you won’t soon forget
- Carrie Rodirguez has made a great name for herself throughout the country music world with a combination of magical fiddling skills and beautiful vocals
- Jeanne Jolly combines a respect for her country, folk, and soulful musical roots with a love of earthy musical sounds and an innate sense for intimate lyrical poetry
- Bri Bagwell is a fun-loving performer that lets her incredible voice, catchy lyrics, and heartfelt singing speak volumes for her
- Eilen Jewell is an extremely talented Boise native who started her musical career by “busking” as a street performer and now shares her passions on stage
- Kimberly Dunn is a spunky singer-songwriter who is supported perfectly by her phenomenal vocal ability and fun stage personality
- Sweet Lillies embody the sounds of “jam-grass,” merging their melodic Americana sound with a soulful bluegrass style into a unique musical brand
MusicFest After Party with SwillBilly @ 12am
Don’t miss the one-of-a-kind sound performed by SwillBilly, a freshly-formed duo of super skillful ladies from Boise. They’re bringing their form of hard-hitting alternative country mixed with rocking punkabilly flair to the Saloon stage for a nightcap on the incredible day of MusicFest performances. We can’t wait to dance the night away and enjoy crazy new spins on some good ol’ classics.
Friday (7/8) & Saturday (7/9):
Emily Stanton Band (Soulful, Bluesy R&B Vocal Music)