It’s time again for the Annual Stanley Firefighters’ Ball, our favorite yearly party to celebrate all the time and effort of our area’s emergency volunteers. These awesome individuals sacrifice a lot throughout the year to ensure that we’re enjoying the Sawtooths in safety, so this is a great opportunity to say “THANK YOU!”
The annual event takes place at Redfish Lake Lodge this Saturday, and it includes great food and drinks, a sweet Silent Auction, great Live Music from Boise band, Soul Patch – who plays a wide range of classic hit songs, and so much more. We really hope you’ll join us for an epic event! All proceeds earned support the Stanley Ambulance Volunteers and the Sawtooth Valley Rural Fire Department, so every penny you spend could save your life some day.
**FREE Shuttle will run from Stanley to Redfish Lake Lodge, with a stop at Mountain Village.
Check out the details…
Stanley Firefighters’ Ball from 7pm – 12am on Saturday, September 24 at Redfish Lake Lodge!
– Silent Auction from 8 – 11pm, featuring excellent items from businesses located throughout the Sawtooth, Wood River, and Treasure Valleys, and beyond.
– Live Music from 9pm – 12am, featuring spectacular Boise band, Soul Patch, who specialize in performing famous songs from a wide array of musical styles – from country to classic rock to pop hits and beyond – that will keep you dancing all night long!
– Food & Drinks served all night at the Redfish Gazebo.
– Alcoholic Beverages served all night in the Rustic Lounge.
– FREE Shuttle from Stanley to Redfish Lake Lodge from 7pm – 1am, stops at Mountain Village Resort and Ace of Diamonds St. in Stanley.
If you have any questions regarding this event or the availability of lodging, RV spaces, or camping spots, please contact the Mountain Village Lodge at (208)774-3611.