- Proof of identification and employment eligibility - we prefer a valid
drivers' license and social security card.
- Neatness, cleanliness and normal standards of grooming are to be maintained.
Slacks, jeans or shorts (must be mid-thigh length), close toed shoes,
denim work shirt (which we provide), and name tag (we also provide)
must be worn. No patches on jeans or shirts.
- No visible facial hooks, rings or barbs are allowed to be worn by
Payroll is distributed on alternating Fridays from1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Since
you may not receive your first check until you have been here two to three
weeks, you should plan on bringing some spending money. If you are in
Company housing, your first two checks will be small due to the deductions
for rent and deposit.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Qualities: responsible, honest, positive attitude.
- Make the comfort, pleasure and safety of our guests the number one
- Must be willing to drop what you are doing to assist in other areas.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and tactfully.
- Patience is a must.
- Enthusiasm, energy and "A smile that never quits".
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE TYPES OF BEHAVIOR WHICH CAN RESULT IN
TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Rudeness to guests/customers.
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- Stealing of any kind.
- Reckless behavior.
- Violence of any kind.
- Unacceptable hygiene.